Your business plan should contain:
- description of the company's product or service
- analysis of the market, including target customers and competition
- marketing strategy, including pricing and distribution
- description of operations, including headcount requirements
- resumes for the company's key managers
- financial projections
- investment needed
- key milestones for measuring success
- contact information
We review all business plans submitted, so please be patient if we don't respond immediately. We will follow up in writing, usually by email. To check on the status of a business plan you submitted (if it has been over 30 days since you submitted your plan) - send us an email with your name and your company's name.
We do not sign NDAs. Our reputation depends on our professionalism and our ability to maintain the trust of the entrepreneurs with whom we work. We will take care to keep your materials confidential.
The first step is to send us a little information about your company. You can do that by clicking here. We look forward to reviewing your plan!